Opquast® Certification - Jean-Marie Tinghir
Mastering Web Quality Assurance: LNBGMO
Excellent knowledge of web quality rules and associated vocabulary. Possesses valuable skills for participating in projects with other professionals.
- Feb. 6, 2017
- Feb. 6, 2022
- Verification code
Certificate valid until Feb. 6, 2022
|Expert : Complete mastery of best practices and associated vocabulary. Optimal level of knowledge to be a quality referent and trainer on web quality.
Profession: Trainer or Web Quality Manager, Accessibility Expert, Senior Web Developer, Senior Front-end Developer
800 and 899:
|Advanced : excellent knowledge of web quality assurance best practices and associated vocabulary. Real and appreciable skills to participate in projects with other professionals.
Profession: Web Quality Manager or Trainer, Web developer, Front-end Developer, Senior Project Manager, Senior UX Designer, SEO Consultant, Accessibility Expert
700 and 799
|Confirmed : good knowledge of web quality assurance best practices and associated vocabulary. Ability to understand and interact with other web professionals.
Profession: Project Manager, Designer, Back-end Developer, UX Designer
600 and 699
|Intermediate : knowledge of the fundamentals of the best practices and glossary. Sufficient capacity to understand other web professionals.
Profession: Community Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Artistic Director, Web Editor
500 and 599
|Novice : basic knowledge of best practices and possibility of making reference to them. Basic knowledge of web project processes and vocabulary.
Profession: Community Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales, Web Editor
- Understand the requirements of Web users and know meet their expectations
- Take into account the diversity of uses , prevent risks and improve inclusion
- Consolidate your practice with checklists and know how to argue about them
Master the vocabulary bases and communicate with all the actors of the Web project
- Know the trades, disciplines and integrate into the design processes of the Web project
- Participate in the improvement process of sites and Web quality assurance
Overview and background
The 240 Opquast rules are defined and agreed upon by an extensive community of web professionals and academics. These web quality assurance guidance rules started as a list of best practices 20 years ago. They have since been revised every five years and have been tried and tested via millions of web interactions by Opquast community’s customers, including the leading CMS communities which have developed plugins for WordPress, Drupal and Prestashop. The most recent version, v4, was established in 2020.
Each rule has individual technical sheets and the rules can be searched by project phase or various topics: e-commerce, data-privacy, internationalization, security, code, etc, or by themes: accessibility, SEO, mobile, privacy, and ecodesign. The complete checklist is available on a creative commons license BY-SA.
Broad application and benefits
The rules should be applied to your projects from the design phase through to post-implementation , and they should be understood by all professionals with web and customer experience (CX) responsibilities: from strategy to operations, marketers to project managers, and editorial to technical staff. The benefits of using this ruleset are numerous, including improving customer satisfaction, web performance, and e-commerce, and expanding your client base, while also decreasing your errors and costs.
- Attain certification for web project and digital experience skills
- Learn new QA reflexes and a customer-centric mindset
- Gain a foundational multidisciplinary knowledge base for successful web and digital transformation programs
- Integrate immediately with web teams and digital functions to contribute to the web design process
- Join a community with passion and resources dedicated to making the web better for all